Contributed by Jeffrey Koh on Ninja's Recipe Sharing Group
- 9 prawns
- Glass noodles (tang hoon)
- 3-4 Baby corn
- 1/2 bulb Garlic
- 1 knob Ginger
- White & black pepper
- 120ml chicken stock
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp Black sauce
- Dash of white pepper
- Sesame oil
- 1tsp sugar
- Soak glass noodle for 10mins to soften.
- Once done, drained off water.
- Add sauce & prawn to glass noodles.
- Mix well & let it soak in the sauce. Set aside.
- Add oil to Foodi pot
- Select Sauté function, on HI
- Fry ginger, garlic, coriander till fragrance.
- Add baby corn, glass noodles, prawns.
- Cover pot & let it simmer
- Lower temp to med.
- Toss the noodles in. Ensure the sauce are evenly distributed to the prawns & noodles.
- Add a little chicken stock if it's too dry.
- Add some black pepper before dishing up. Garnish with coriander.
Images by Jeffrey Koh.