By Jacelyn Chay on Ninja's Recipe Sharing Group
- 420g chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 20 pcs of panda leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 pieces of shallot
- Thumb size ginger
- 15g palm sugar
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- 2tbsp fish sauce
- 1tbsp oyster sauce
1) Chop garlic, shallot, ginger into fine pieces, add in other marinate and mix together.
2) Cut chicken into bite sizes and marinate chicken for at least 4 hours.
3) Half an hour before you air fry, take out chicken and wrap them with pandan leaves
4) Air Crisp in the Ninja Foodi at 170°C for 14 minutes.
Images by Jacelyn Chay