Recipe contributed by Sandra Germaine Wong on Ninja's Recipe Sharing Group
- Sea bass head and tail bones
- 1 Tomato
- 1 knob of Ginger
- Basil leaves
- Juice from half a lemon
- Pink salt (to season the fish)
- Fish sauce (to add to sauce)
- Use Sear/Sauté Hi mode on Ninja Foodi to fry the fish lightly in some oil, then put the fish aside.
- Add in ginger and fry until fragrant.
- Add in tomato, chili padi, basil leaves and water to simmer for about a minute.
- Squeeze in half a lemon juice, fish sauce to taste and continue to simmer awhile then ready to serve.
Images by Sandra Germaine Wong