Contributed by Sarah Elliot on Ninja's Recipe Sharing Group
- 1/2 stalk scallion (thinly sliced),
- 2 Stalk spring onion (chopped - separate the green and white bits),
- 4 tablespoon sesame oil,
- 4 tablespoon gochugaru powder,
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic,
- 1 cup kimchi,
- 5 cups of water,
- 4 teaspoon soy sauce,
- 2 teaspoon fish sauce,
- 1 tablespoon anchovy stock powder,
- 200g Beef slices,
- 200g minced beef,
- 1 pack of enoki mushrooms,
- 2 tubs silken tofu,
- 2 eggs,
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch of salt
1. Mix the water and anchovy stock powder to make the stock.
2. Turn on the Ninja Foodi and select Sear/Sauté and adjust temperature to MD-HI. Put the sesame oil into the pot and put in the chopped scallions and white part of the spring onions. Put in the gochugaru powder, minced garlic and 1 cup of kimchi. Fry altogether for 1 min till fragrant.
3. Put in the stock , soy sauce and fish sauce. Let the stew come to a boil before adding the sugar and the pinch of salt. Add in the beef slices, minced beef, the enoki mushrooms and the Korean silken tofu. Break up the tofu into smaller chunks. Let it come to a boil.
4. Crack the egg before serving.