Prep time: 8 minutes | Serves: 2
Eight vitamin-packed vegetables plus apple make a great combination of Vitamins A, B, and C, plus a good source of fiber.
- 1/2 cup English cucumber, 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 stalk celery, cut into quarters
- 1/4 granny smith apple, unpeeled, 1-inch chunks
- 1 small carrot, peeled, cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon red onion
- 1/4 jalapeno, seeded
- 1/4 cup beet, peeled
- 1/4 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup tomato, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup ice
Cup size: Regular 650ml cup
1. Place all of the ingredients into the Regular 650ml Nutri Ninja® Cup in the order listed, starting with English cucumber.
2. Turn unit ON, then select Auto-iQ™ ULTRA BLEND.
3. Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.