The hustle and bustle in our everyday lives takes a toll on us, even if we don’t realize it.
Things like mental stress, traffic noise, and air pollution causes oxidative stress, which negatively impacts our health.
We’ve all heard the saying, Prevention is better than cure. Take charge of your health by adopting lifestyle changes to improve your health, and reduce your risk of these chronic diseases.
We get it, life gets in the way.
Improving your diet might've been a resolution you cast away sometime earlier this year.
It's a good time to revisit that goal - and with some assistance, incorporate new health habits into your life.
Wanting to improve is the first step. We’re already proud of you.
Improving your lifestyle including diet can boost your immunity, gut health and digestion, help you look radiant from within, and reduce your risk of health problems including diabetes, overweight, and obesity.
Why 7 days?
By drinking a smoothie every day for a week, you may begin to notice a difference:
Increased energy, more radiant skin, improved digestion, bowel movement, and so much more.
Tag us in your smoothie pics!
Instagram: @ninjakitchensg #Ninja7daydetox
The information provided is for educational purposes. Ninja Kitchen Singapore is not giving the information as medical advice and Ninja Kitchen Singapore is not liable for your decisions or actions taken or consequences.
Ninja Kitchen Singapore will not take responsibility for any pre-existing medical condition, diagnosed or undiagnosed, which affects the outcome regarding adding juices to a diet, or as a result of choosing to fast for any period of time. Any physical or medical symptoms or reactions to adding juices to the diet, or from fasting for any period of time, are not the responsibility of Ninja Kitchen Singapore.
It is the responsibility of the individual to consult with a doctor if you have been diagnosed with a specific condition or are currently prescribed medication for any reason. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter at all or any symptoms which have developed since the onset of adding juices to your diet, or from undertaking fasting, you should consult your doctor. Ninja Kitchen Singapore does not intend or offer to propose a cure for any disease or condition.
- Münzel T. and Daiber A. (2018). Environmental Stressors and Their Impact on Health and Disease with Focus on Oxidative Stress. Antioxidants & Redox Signaling. 28:9, 735-740
- Carr A. & Maggini S. (2017). Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients, 9(11), 1211.
- Pullar J., Carr A., & Vissers M. (2017). The roles of Vitamin C in Skin Health. Nutrients. 9(8),866.
- Zheng J., et. al. (2020). Association of plasma biomarkers of fruit and vegetable intake with incident type 2 diabetes: EPIC-InterAct case-cohort study in eight European countries. BMJ.
- Kiefer, S. et. al. (2010). Citrus Flavonoids with Skin Lightening Effects - Safety and Efficacy Studies. International Journal for Applied Science.