Contributed by Drusilla Tok on Ninja's Recipe Sharing Group.
Note from Drusilla: "Basically I put everything I like into this pull apart bread.. You can use sourdough or French baguette to have better pull apart effect!"
- Unsalted Butter Mixed with Salted Butter
- Minced Garlic
- Garlic Powder
- Chopped Parsley
- Kewpie mayo (you can use other mayo)
- 4 Cheese Melt (you can use shredded mozzerella)
- Bread of your choice
Preheat Foodi - Air Crisp 180 °C
1. Mix salted and unsalted butter together with sugar and microwave it for awhile to melt them.
2. Put minced garlic, garlic powder and chopped parsley into the mixture and stir well (Mixture 1).
3. Cut the bread diagonally (but make sure you don’t go through all the way to the bottom like me.. or they will fall apart).
4. Use a brush to apply the mixture 1 in between all the gaps! (Drusilla used a spoon to scoop some Mixture 1 over the bread as well)
5. Use the brush to apply mayo in between the gaps too.
6. Put cheese in between the gaps all over.
7. Open Foodi and put the bun into the crisp basket and aircrisp it at 180°C for 5 to 7mins.
8. Ta-dah! Pull apart and enjoy!
Images by Drusilla Tok