- 6 dates, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 frozen ripe banana, cut in half
- 1 cup chopped kale, stems removed
- 1 1/3 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup ice
1. Soak the dates in 1 cup warm water for 30 minutes. Drain. Set aside.
2. Place all the ingredients in the order listed into a Ninja® 24-ounce cup and blend for 45 seconds.
3. Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
4. Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.