Contributed by Grace Lee on Ninja's Recipe Sharing Group.
Note from Grace: "The baking time is very much shorter than baking in the oven. Of course, in the oven you can bake a bigger batch. I like to bake it in Ninja and freeze the remaining dough. If you have two baking trays, you can bake more in Foodi. One batch at a time."
110g icing sugar
150g unsalted butter
230g plain flour
30g of beaten egg
70g dried cranberries, chopped (or pulse it in a blender that has ‘chopping’ function - Intellisense CT682)
Pinch of salt
1. Chop or cut or pulse dried cranberries in a suitable appliance into small pieces.
2. Cream butter until smooth with an electric mixer.
3. Add in icing sugar and mix well until incorporated. Scrap down the sides of the bowl if necessary.
4. Add flour, pinch of salt, egg and cranberries and mix well and Low speed. Dough will be crumbly and soft.
5. Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper, gather together and shape into a log. Roll it up with parchment paper. Freeze it for an hour.
6. Preheat Ninja Foodi on BAKE at 170°C for 5 mins.
7. Slice the dough, place on a round baking tray.
8. Put the round baking tray on the rack, lower into Ninja pot and bake for 7 mins.
9. Remove the rack & baking tray. Let the cookies cool on the tray for 5 mins. Then transfer to wire rack to cool.
Images by Grace Lee