After 20 minutes, remove cooked tarts from pan and place remaining 2 uncooked tarts in pan. Repeat step 6. Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 40 minutes | Serves: 4 tarts | Program: Bake
- 1 (320g) pack pre-rolled pastry
- 120g blueberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- Plain flour for dusting
- 100’s and 1,000’s sprinkles,for optional garnish
- 75g icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
1. Unroll the pastry sheet, lightly dust with plain flour, and cut into 8 even rectangles (approximately 9cm by 11cm).
2. Mix preserves and corn flour, then place2 tablespoons each in the centre of 4 pastry rectangles. Spread evenly, leaving a border around the edge of pastry. Place the remaining4 rectangles over the filling and press down lightly with fingers. Dock the edges all the way around each tart with a fork. It may be necessary to dip the fork into flour to prevent sticking. Be sure to seal well.
3. Insert crisper plate in pan and place pan in unit. Preheat unit by selecting BAKE, set temperature to 160°C and set time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin
4. Once unit has preheated, remove pan and place 2 tarts on crisping plate. Place pan back in unit.
5. Select BAKE, set temperature to 160°C and set time to 40 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin
6. After 10 minutes, remove pan and flip tarts using rubber-tipped tongs. Reinsert pan and cook for additional 10 minutes, until tarts are golden on both sides
7. After 20 minutes, remove cooked tarts from pan and place remaining 2 uncooked tarts in pan. Repeat step 6.
8. While tarts are cooking, mix icing sugar and water. Once all tarts are completely cooled, drizzle with glaze and sprinkles.