Prep: 5 minutes | Preheat: approx. 8 minutes | Cook: 23-25 minutes | Makes: 4 servings | Program: Grill
- 4 frozen boneless, skinless
- chicken breasts Salt, as desired
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided 240ml prepared barbecue sauce
- Ground black pepper, as desired
- Insert grill plate in unit and close lid. Select GRILL, set temperature to MEDIUM and set time to 25 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- While unit is preheating, evenly rub each chicken breast with 1 / 2 tablespoon vegetable oil. Then season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place chicken breasts on grill plate. Close
lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, flip chicken. Close lid to continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, liberally baste chicken with barbecue sauce, then flip over and liberally baste the other side. Close lid to continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, repeat step 5. Close lid and cook for 2 more minutes.
- If necessary, baste chicken again and cook for up to 3 more minutes until centermost point of the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 75°C.
- Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes before serving.