By Fennie Foong on Ninja's Recipe Sharing Group
- 4 slices bread
- Some Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 egg
1. Preheat Bake/Roast at 170°C for 5 minutes with Cook & Crisp basket. (Fennie pours in a cup of water in the pot - this helps to increase steam in the unit and avoid crust from hardening too quickly)
2. Slice the brown edges of the bread and roll them flat with a rolling pin.
3. Put some mozzarella grated cheese on it and roll it up.
4. Wrap bacon around it.
5. Dip into egg.
6. Spritz some oil on the basket.
7. Bake 170°C for 5 minutes.
8. Increase to 190°C for 2 minutes.
Fennie used back bacon in this recipe!
Images by Fennie Foong.