The hustle and bustle in our everyday lives takes a toll on us, even if we don’t realize it.
Things like mental stress, traffic noise, and air pollution causes oxidative stress, which negatively impacts our health.
We’ve all heard the saying, Prevention is better than cure. Take charge of your health by adopting lifestyle changes to improve your health, and reduce your risk of these chronic diseases.
We get it, life gets in the way.
Improving your diet might've been a resolution you cast away sometime earlier this year.
It's a good time to revisit that goal - and with some assistance, incorporate new health habits into your life.
Wanting to improve is the first step. We’re already proud of you.
Improving your lifestyle including diet can boost your immunity, gut health and digestion, help you look radiant from within, and reduce your risk of health problems including diabetes, overweight, and obesity.
Why 7 days?
By drinking a smoothie every day for a week, you may begin to notice a difference:
Increased energy, more radiant skin, improved digestion, bowel movement, and so much more.
Tag us in your smoothie pics!
Instagram: @ninjakitchensg #Ninja7daydetox
- Münzel T. and Daiber A. (2018). Environmental Stressors and Their Impact on Health and Disease with Focus on Oxidative Stress. Antioxidants & Redox Signaling. 28:9, 735-740
- Carr A. & Maggini S. (2017). Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients, 9(11), 1211.
- Pullar J., Carr A., & Vissers M. (2017). The roles of Vitamin C in Skin Health. Nutrients. 9(8),866.
- Zheng J., et. al. (2020). Association of plasma biomarkers of fruit and vegetable intake with incident type 2 diabetes: EPIC-InterAct case-cohort study in eight European countries. BMJ.
- Kiefer, S. et. al. (2010). Citrus Flavonoids with Skin Lightening Effects - Safety and Efficacy Studies. International Journal for Applied Science.